ML310 boot settings

Hi! I'm a student in Italy and I'm having some problems with a "xilinx ML310" board.I need to install another O.S. ,on the board, and do so without using the flash memory the board came with.In fact I need to boot from directly from the HDD.In any case damaging the flash is beyond what I can afford to. My problem is that I can't find the boot options to set the HDD to primary boot.

Thanx.

Reply to
Iris Dimni