Virtex4 MGTs using Aurora Core

Hi,

I am having problems trying to get an Aurora core working in Virtex 4 parts. Has anyone managed to get an MGT working in Virtex4?

I am using Aurora 2.4 and just trying to do a simple loopback between

2 MGTs. I can't get CHANNEL_UP to assert in the Aurora cores and the MGT is showing RXBUFERR indicating an RX FIFO underflow/overflow?

I have followed all the clocking recommendations in the MGT User Guide.

Any thoughts?

Thanks Dave.

Reply to
david_easton