Virtex II Pro

I would like to obtain a Virtex II Pro 20K part in FG676 package fo prototyping. I am in the UK and have seen the part on Digikey for aroun $320. Does seem like a good price or does anyone know of a cheape alternative. Or would it be possible to get a one off sample?

Cheers

Jon

Reply to
maxascent

It isn't a silly price for a one off. Silica are the distributor in the UK but you will have to ask for a price and they may have a minimum order quantity.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Swinyard1. The DSP Virtex-4 module.

John Adair