Using Sysgen v8.2

Hello,

I am trying to design a 4-tap FIR filter using system generator for Spartan3 xc3s200-4ft256. But when I try to generate the netlist from Matlab, I get the following error:

standard exception: XNetlistEngine: An exception was raised: com.xilinx.sysgen.netlist.NetlistInternal: ERROR:sim:160 - Could not find requested IP (Multiplier,9.0) for currently at C:/MATLAB2006a/toolbox/xilinx/sysgen/scripts/SgGenerateCores.pm line

611.

I get this error only for one particular installation but works fine on other machines.

Can anyone suggest where is the problem? (There is no design issues; it passes through all stages on other machines.)

Thanks,

Partha

Reply to
Partha