Unable to debug MicroBlaze in SDK (Eclipse) and the Software debugger

When I try to debug a program in eclipse the console sais :No source file named main.c. (This message appears 5 time and dissapairs quikly again.)

If I try to configure the debugger an Application Error appears: mb-objdump.exe sais "The instruction at referenced memory at . The memory could not be 'read'".

In software debugger I only get the Assambly view and if I try to do anything (like single step) it seams that the debugger if "frosen". I am unable to do anything.

Someone please help me

Regards

frustrated Raymond :(

Reply to