Annoucement -NEW Software Debugger for ARM

Announcing to the Embedded Community across the world, the arrival of a Software debugger that is an across the board tool which will optimize your entire embedded development lifecycle.

GalieoSD is a Multi-compiler, Multi-emulator and Multi-Platform debugger for ARM7 & ARM9 Cores, that supports ELF, DWARF, COFF, GNU toolchain formats.This will enable you to use your favourite compilers & linkers( ADS, GNU, Metrowerks, IAR, Realview). Galieo SD can debug your projects written in either C or C++, without any modification to the source-codes.Its multi-platform supporting capability allows you to work on the OS of your choice-Linux, Unix, Windows NT & windows 9x. Breakpointing & Scripting facilities are also the standard features of GalieoSD, as also the Flash Downloading & Trace-option facilities.

All this and much more.... at an unbelievable price of US$199 !!! There are more offers in the offing. Check out all that and more about GalieoSD at

FREE Download version of the Debugger is also available from Jan 23rd onwards from our website.

You may also write to us at snipped-for-privacy@galieosoft.com .

Galieosoft

GalieoSoft

Interesting,

But when you say :

" GalieoSD® supports

What is 'all JTAG emulators'

Laurent Gauch Amontec.com

alieoSoft wrote:

Reply to
Amontec Team

All jtag EMULATORS currently mean EPI's MAJIC series,Jeeni,Multi-Ice,Abatron. We have plan to include all available JTAG emulators for ARM in the near future. This interface work of JTAG Emulator to our debugger is purely driven by customer's needs and we speeden the work on request.

Please feel free to ask us more questions.

Galieosoft team

GalieoSoft