Testing a lot of FPGA

Hello, I am currently working with spartan2E FPGA (series 200). Is there a solution to test a great number of FPGA quickly (in order to make some statistical measurement) ? Simplest would be to use standard PC84 package to clip the various FPGA on an home made test board, but none of the Spartan2E exist in this package. Would somebody have an idea preventing me from welding and unsolder the different FPGA ? I specify that I need only little I/O. Thanks

Reply to
Iker Pryszo