Testing FPGA

Hi guys, I am working in the FPGA's for the last one year. I never doubted the working of the FPGA, but now i want to know whether there is any procedure or methods available to test the FPGA. I mean whether all the LUTs,mux,Carry chains,Switching Blocks etc are properly working. What is the procedure that FPGA manufactures doing to test it?.

From my knowledge it is not a easy to test the FPGA completely.Am i

right?. regards subin

Reply to
subint

knowledge it is not a easy to test the FPGA completely.Am i

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Peter Alfke a écrit :

Hey !! Gimme back my money ! I bought them as new, not second hand stuff ! ;o)

Nicolas

Reply to
Nicolas Matringe