Stolen Spartan 3E-1600 Development Board

My apologies to those who'd consider this spam, but my house in Milpitas, CA was burglarized and among the less mainstream objects stolen were a Tektronix THS730 oscilloscope and a Digilent Spartan

3E-1600 Development Board.

If anyone comes across a suspect sale of this board for sale, please let me know.

Thanks, Tommy

Reply to
Tommy Thorn

Wow. High tech burglars in Milpitas. Maybe it's time to move to Sunnyvale.

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Bob

Reply to
Bob

Sunnyvale might be their next stop. The only barrier I see is the number of traffic lights to get past on the way there.

I'd watch Ebay for such an item, or items, turning up for auction together. Unfortunately if they know what the stuff is they probably know someone in your area that will buy it.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair

Those sorts of things aren't so easy to pawn, so you might ask if you were being targetted for some other reason. Maybe it's a bit different there, but there just aren't that many people around looking for o- scopes and FPGA development boards. Certainly not enough to get the "quick score". While it's possible that the thieves were just looking for "expensive looking stuff", it's possible that the target was your equipment.

Do you do consulting work at home, or bring work home?

Just something to consider. In all likelihood, it was probably just bad luck that they took your development hardware.

Reply to
radarman

looks like he 's buiding a time travel machine and being spied by the KGB

Reply to
Marlboro