Re: Does Xilinx Webpack 5.2 work on WinNT SP6?

WinNT is not supported. Only XP or Win2K. We've tried it on NT, but it does not work.

I am currently using Xilinx Webpack 4.1 on a WinNT (SP6) machine and > thinking to upgrade to version 5.2. The web site does not say v5.2

supports

WinNT. I was wondering if anyone has tried the latest webpack on WinNT. > > Thanks > Jim > >
Reply to
Neeraj Varma

From the 5.0 version, ISE doesn't support Nt. You have to upgrade to Win2000 or Xp if you want to upgrade. Another way is to use Red Hat Linux and wine but I never tried it. I hear that the new release 6.x, that will be available in the end of 2003, support Linux native, but I'm not sure.

Regards Giuseppe