NULL POINTER DEREFERENCE

Hello all, I am a fresher in this industry..... I am working on systemverilog... I have created a model for analog to digital conversion,I have to make use of an already created model I have made the objects but while creating them (i.e initialising them) through the new operator I am getting an error as NULL POINTER DEREFERENCE....if any one can suggest something..

This error comes insidel the run task of the already created class where the interface of that model is used

rittu

"rittu" wrote in news:AZCdndcTv8-

32l_QnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

My crystal ball says that the error occurs somewhere between the first line and the last line of your code, or perhaps in a similar location of the already created model's code. :-)

I bet that if you post the code, someone can come up with a more accurate answer.

Reply to
Ian Shef