Microblaze books

hello all,
 I am looking for some books for microblaze  and some examples with
assembly for microblaze. since now i havent found anything  helpful.
thank you

regards

Re: Microblaze books

A couple of things:

Except for crt0.s, there really isn't a need for assembly programming
a RISC processor.  One needs to have serious skills, or a convoluted
application, to be able to improve much on the output of a modern GCC
compile.  I'm not saying that it can't be done, just that it is not a
beginner's task.

A Google search turned up several good examples (some were crt0.s
examples from others porting OS's) on the 1st page of hits.  Learn to
use Google; it can be a valuable tool.  And there is a search tool on
the Xilinx web site; everything anyone would need to know about the
MicroBlaze processor can be found there.

G.

Re: Microblaze books

In general I agree, but in addition to crt0.s, I find assy language is
often very useful for memcpy/blitting/bulk IO operations in embedded
systems.

-Jeff

Re: Microblaze books

You can find some useful information in my blog: http://www.fpgafromscratch.com