JTAG detection

Hello Every1!

I am facing one problem and would like to seek help from you people. We have designed one board where "EPF10K30ATC" FLEX10K family FPGA and serial PROM "EPC2LC20" are being used. When we started testing our board, we supplied power to board and was trying to observe whether JTAG(Byte Blaster cable) is working or not? To our surprise, power was coming to each point of board,JTAG 10 pin connector, EEPROM and even to power pins of FPGA , but still when we clicked on programmer(of Quartus II , ver 6.0) it gave the error " Can't scan device, can't access JTAG chain". Then we checked with another board, there the device was being detected.So it was assured that byteblaster cable is working properly. Can any1 here help me out regarding this. This seems to be wiered problem but still not able to solve out.

Thanks and regards SRI

Reply to
suruchi81