iMPACT command for selecting remote host running CableServer?

In the Xilinx EDK tool flow it is possible to synthesize a design and automatically program it into your FPGA using iMPACT. Therefore, a standard iMPACT command file is generated, which typically looks like:

setMode -bscan setCable -p auto identify assignfile -p 3 -file implementation/download.bit program -p 3 quit

This works fine as long as the programming cable is connected to the local system. In case the cable can not be found by iMPACT, its user interface is opened and an error is displayed. However, in our situation we are doing the synthesis and par flow on a dedicated remote server. The FPGA is connected to my desktop pc with a Xilinx USB platform cable. Furthermore, I am running the Xilinx CableServer such that a remote pc can use my desktop system for programming the FPGA. Obviously, I would like to change the generated iMPACT command file (as shown above) such that the tool is told to use my desktop pc as a remote host. This is possible when the iMPACT gui is executed (via menu Output -> Cable Setup -> Cable Location: Remote, hostname), but iMPACT does not show any command in the Output window (as it does when you change basically any other option). iMPACT's reference manuals do not mention such a command; however, they do mention the possibility to program via a remote host which is running the CableServer. Does such a command exist?

Reply to
Marcel van de Burgwal