standalone IMPACT

Does anybody know if there is a stand alone version of IMPACT? We have several workstations that we would like to use with the DCL5 parallel cable.

tks Jer

Reply to
Jerry

Impact can run standalone. You will find it under xilinx -> accessories

Simon

Reply to
Simon Peacock

Download web pack and place it on every machine you want to configure from. It can be run from Xilinx accessories.

Reply to
Matt