How to simulate a .NMC macro?

A hard macro created with fpga editor is saved in a .nmc file.

It can be saved in a .ncd design file.

I first thought of having this .ncd back in ISE to create a post PAR model, but how?

Maybe Modelsim can take others file format as inputs?

Thanks for help

Reply to
john

"john" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@webx.sUNCHnE...

nmc is actually a special ncd file with different extension

you must create an desing that uses the NMC and do past par simulation

no, not the NMC

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

HHIS...

another one, maybe no more complicated, but fpga_editor keeps closing every few minutes...

How to deal with the clock? Unable to route, and each clock input I have linked is a external pin. Is that normal behavior?

With the reset, I have the same kind of problem: unable to route from an external pin input...

Reply to
john

"john" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@webx.sUNCHnE...

fpga_editor really likes to speed close itself, seen the same thing

check last serive pack, + tactical patches on xilinx website, and get a lot patience...

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats