Output macro pins

Hi all!

I wrote an hard macro by using the FPGA Editor and I want to use it in a design for a Spartan2. But when I launch the Implementation process, several errors occur :

ERROR:Pack:1195 - Symbol "rules_gen_11_rule_comp_rule_macro" has no output pin connections. ERROR:Pack:1195 - Symbol "rules_gen_8_rule_comp_rule_macro" has no output pin connections. ERROR:Pack:1195 - Symbol "rules_gen_19_rule_comp_rule_macro" has no output pin connections.

Nevertheless, this macro seems to be correct. I've defined external output pins and all these pins are reachable. I definitely don't understand what gets wrong.

Grégory Mermoud snipped-for-privacy@epfl.ch

P.S. : I get these messages before the errors. I don't understand them :

Ldm_View: branch /inference/FRAGCOVERED/inference/rules_gen_1_rule_comp_rule_macro untyped for FragLib.ltl Ldm_View: branch /inference/FRAGCOVERED/inference/rules_gen_2_rule_comp_rule_macro untyped for FragLib.ltl Ldm_View: branch /inference/FRAGCOVERED/inference/rules_gen_3_rule_comp_rule_macro untyped for FragLib.ltl

Reply to
Grégory Mermoud