FPGA configuration direct from PLX

Hi,

My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - I did look!

I am trying to configure a Virtex 4 FPGA from a PLX 9656 using the two Useri/o pins in SelectMAP8 mode. I can use one to monitor the DONE bit and one to drive the RDWR line. My problem is I am not sure how to generate the CCLK to the FPGA so the config data is latched correctly,

anybody tried this?

thanks, jim

Reply to
jim2345

What we do is this: (with 9054. 9056 is probably similar)

CCLK

Reply to
Peter Wallace