epcs prices

Someone knows roughly the prices for EPCS1 and EPCS4 at 100 pieces?

I know I can lookup at

but I see nothing mentioned about at which quantities those prices are...

rick

Reply to
Jedi

EPCS1 is equivalent to M25P10 from ST, and EPCS4 is equivalent for M25P40. Cost is about $1.20 and $1.80 respectively.

Reply to
www.fpga4fun.com

I already use M25PXX for Cyclone..that's old news (o; And this wasn't the original question anyway (o;

rick

Reply to
Jedi