Disco Light - Bargain Prices

Disco Light - Bargain Prices Shop fast, Buy smart, Shopzilla for Disco Light at over 60,000 online stores. Every product from every store means you get a Bargain Price. Don't just shop, Shopzilla.http://www.digshell.com.cn/Disco-Lights.htm

Reply to
sanwan

I hate to be the one to tell you, but disco is dead.

John

I still like it, and have a bunch of CD's from that era ;-)

(Remember I used to design boom boxes and light shows.)

...Jim Thompson

You like dsco, and claim that you're not senile?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I once opined to my sister (who was into disco dancing at the time) that "Disco Duck" was about as good as any disco song ever recorder, and she shot back, "It's the only disco song ever recorded." In other words, they are all alike.

Reply to
John Popelish

Boom Boom Boom Titty Boom ;-)

...Jim Thompson

Hey, he's Stayin' Alive.

Reply to
ehsjr

Interestingly, the same could be said about Gospel, Country/ Western, Rap, Opera, or practially any of the useless excuses they have for music these days. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

What do you have if you see eight naked woman standing against the wall: The first one is facing you, the second one is facing the wall. The third one is facing you, the fourth one is facing the wall. The fifth one is facing you, the sixth, seventh, and eighth are facing the wall.

hint: Can you listen to "The William Tell Overture" without thinking of "The Lone Ranger"?

ms

ms

ms

ms

ms

Titty rump, titty rump, titty rump, rump, rump!

-- TWTO || TLR

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Rich Grise snipped-for-privacy@example.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

So what moosic do you like?

Reply to
JosephKK

Then you don't have an ear for music. I can identify thousands of Country, Bluegrass and Gospel pieces by the first few notes when I hear them, and can tell you if "The grand Ole Opry" is at the 'Opry House', or the 'Ryman Auditorium' in the first two notes.

BTW, for the country music fans on the group: The "Opry" is 82 years old, this month. It is the longest running radio show in the world.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Who wants exploding t*ts?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

That's what he WANTS us to think! ;-)

-- Service to my country? Been there, Done that, and I've got my DD214 to prove it. Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell Central Florida

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

The classic classics, like Bach, Brahms, Chopin, Grieg, etc.

And the big-band "swing" sound - Benny Goodman, Al Hirt, Les Brown and his Band of Renown, Burt Bacharach and his Band of Renacharach... ;-)

Some light jazz, "classic" rock (like '60s), "easy listening"...

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

I have this, in my paw

Martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Rich Grise snipped-for-privacy@example.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Mmmm, some of that is ok.

I like that stuff a lot. Plus much of older and younger stuff, Sydney Beuchet, Kid Coury, Miles Davis, Nat "King" Cole, etc.,

Lots of less common 1950's, 1960's and 1970's; art rock, and of course easy listening for background but i have have a hard time remembering any of it.

Reply to
JosephKK

Michael A. Terrell snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

You probably have a copy of the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band album "Will the Circle be Unbroken". Hot damn, those musicians are good.

Reply to
JosephKK

I like pretty much all forms of music, though I'm not so fond of the dissonant crowd, like Berg, Dvorak, and Stravinsky.

...Jim Thompson

Disco to me is fun music, good times. Country, bad and sad times. Rap, who you gonna kill. Gospel, Hallelujah. Opera, I have no idea. Classic, dadadadah.

greg