Dynamic Reconfiguration books

Hi everybody!
I would like to get advises about good books in dynamic
reconfiguration using FPGAs. I need theoretical (algorithms, methods)
as well as practical information.

Thanks in advance

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

get a book "black magic" first :)

Antti

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

Don't we all!?  ;)

I think those "books" are still being written, and presently exist
mainly in the form of conference papers and journal articles.

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books
yes!

I downloaded many many ieee (and other) papers on the subject. But you
know that papers are good for some purposes and books for others!
Reading a paper is good to get answer some precise question ... not
for getting state of the art.
Papers are for researchers. But I'm searching for some books for
students and newcomers even to FPGA but who would like to get answers
concerning reconfigurable computing.

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

Agreed.

One book that may be worth taking a peek at is "Reconfigurable
Computing: Accelerating Computation with Field-Programmable Gate Arrays"
by Maya Gokhale and Paul Graham, ISBN-10: 0387261052, ISBN-13:
978-0387261058, Springer 2005.

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

There are three books:
System.Level.Design.of.Reconfigurable.Systems.on.Chip.Y2005.Springer.pdf
Dynamic Reconfiguration Architectures And Algorithms Feb
2004.Kluwer.pdf
Reconfigurable Computing Accelerating Computation with Field-
Programmable Gate Arrays.Y2005.pdf

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

All,
I chanced to see a book, when i started my work on dynamic partial
reconfiguration back in 2005 (for M.S thesis). Let me know if you
understand any thing from the book .  ;-)

The detail of the book is:

Dynamic Reconfiguration, Architectures and Algorithms

By:
Ramachndran Vaidyanathan and Jerry L. Trahan

Kluwer Academic Press, 2004

Re: Dynamic Reconfiguration books

I have it ;)
I don't have big difficulties reading it. ))
But I think that it's not trivial to realize such things (R-mesh) on
FPGA even using Xilinx ISE PREA.

Site Timeline