Critcal path in XILINX ISE (XST)

Hi, Can you please tell me where I can see the critical path in Xilinx ISE tool? I am using XST as synthesis tool. Regards

Reply to
Mak

That should be in the "Timing Report" section of the XST report. However, the timing report from synthesis tools are just an estimate and sometimes they can be way off. I would run the Timing Analyzer on the placed & routed design to get more accurate timing information.

HTH, Jim

Mak wrote:

Reply to
Jim Wu