COREGEN: DCM

When I used coregen to create a DCM it provided the simulation code in verilog (ISE 8.1). My old projects in 7.x created these in VHDL. Is there a way to select which code type is created? I do everything in VHDL.

Thanks, Joel

Reply to
Weddick

Hi Joel, Goto Project->Project Options->Generation in Coregen. There is a "Design Entry" option in which you can choose between Verilog and VHDL code generation.

Regards, Srini.

Reply to
srini