Bus Frequency !!

Hi All

I have read that the PLB bus can have a 1:1 ratio to the processor bus frequency. And when I was giving my initial design in the wizard, where I gave 300MHz for my PowerPC, (thats the maximum it shows !!), the maximum bus frequency it displayed is only 100MHz. What could be the reason. Does it mean that this 1:1 bus ratios between the PowerPC and the PLB is not always possible?

I am using a Virtex2Pro board. 2VP7-FF672 with speed grade -6. !!

Regards, Joey

Reply to
Joey