Altera DSP Builder

Hi guys,

Seems like Altera's DSP Builder has undergo a lot of improvements over the past year or so. Trying to connect with other DSP Builder aficionados and to promote more discussion on DSP Builder in general, I have created a google group altera_dspbuilder. There, we can help each other out with:

- DSP Builder designs

- DSP Builder how-tos

- Understanding Altera's DSP related IP cores

- Designs with the Video and Image processing IP suites

- Or just to discuss DSP algorithms in general.

See you there.

Regards,

-DC

Reply to