AVR Algorithem Builder

Anyone had good/bad expereiance with using "Algorithem Builder for AVR"?

web site

Looks like a better way of assembler programming. Limited to 1k of code. Unlimited version Normal cost $180 US I asked for reduced cost for non commercial & he offered it at $100 us.

Thanks Roy

Reply to
Hopkins

I played briefly with the demo (free to download) version. It is all right, neat, does what it says, but not more.

Very nice to have a piece of software that does something and takes only a MB or so (definitely less than 30 MB most other similar things will take). Pure exe, no messing up the registry is a definite plus.

I strongly object the lack of an option to save the code in other formats (hex, obj, anything interchangeable).

Reply to
Judges1318