Re: What's On Your Bench? - Bench1.jpg (0/1)

I have always liked seeing and learned from what others have for a

>test bench. > >So what is on yours? > >Equipment, tools, lighting, storage...what? > >Links to pictures would be great. > >Thanks > >TMT

Here is an old photo. The bench is still in use, but the Heathkit gear has pretty much been upgraded.

Current equipment that sits on the bench is:

Tek TDS2024B Protek 9301 function generator B&K 5492 bench multimeter ( a HIGHLY underrated unit) EZ Digital 1 GHz counter Various power supplies Heath audio generator Extech LCR meter Weller WPS soldering station

3 GHz Pentium computer w/LCD screen

There is more equipment available, but that is the stuff that sits on the bench, primarily due to space. Closet contains Tek 7904A, 547, both with lots of plugins, a few 2225/2235s mess of audio test gear.

Reply to
BFoelsch