Zilog Z8 Replacement?

I have a product that utilizes a Z86E40 in the PLCC package. It's an OTP part. It's getting progressively harder to find. I am running out of the windowed DIPs which are used for development. I am curious if there is a pin compatible replacement part with EEPROM or FLASH memory. It would be ideal if it had the same instruction set but that's not necessary.

eeboy

=A0 =A0 =A0

So you didn't think to check Zilog ? Or Digikey's part filtering system which shows

5 Z8Fxx flash devices, in PLCC44.

-jg

Reply to
-jg

Actually, I have already scoured Zilog's product offerings. The parts you list are of the same packaging but are not pin compatible.

eeboy