Wave Absolute Value

Hi Guys!! need your help on this.

Im measuring a sine wave from the ADE7756 Energy Metering IC from its registers, I get the Full Wave in Hex code, positive values and negative values, how can I calculate from the information on the ADE7756 registers the Absolute Value of the Wave?

Thanks in Advance Guys

Adonis

Reply to
adonis

That depends entirely on what the AD... IC is measuring, and probably on the actual wave form at its input, i.e. distortion, clipping, etc. There is no such thing as an absolute value, but you may be thinking of RMS values.

Start with the specification sheet for that IC.

More details at:
Also see
Reply to
CBFalconer