LauterBach ICD - TRACE32 for MIPS4k

Hi all,

I have 4 boards, on one board lauterbach GUI is stable (flash contents) it is not running. But on other three boards it is jumping. So my clien says, the boards are ok, b'caz they are also use the same boards. So dont understand what is the problem? Is this really lauterbach issue?

And one more every board runs on differen Ejtag clock freq (10,25 or Mhz)

Please help....

Regards, Mayuresh

Reply to
mayureshsawant81

"jumping" ?? Try to be more specific.

Do you have the right setup (RAM,CS etc).

Why different JTAG speeds ? You wrote these are the same boards ?

--
42Bastian
Do not email to bastian42@yahoo.com, it's a spam-only account :-)