using the mex file model for xfft_v5 Xilinx core-generator

Hi, Does anybody have any experience in using the mex file provided by xilinx core-generator for xfft_v5 to model the characteristics of the bit-accurate FFT FPGA core in matlab? I put the mex file in the same directory as where i am running matlab. and follow the instructions closely on how to call the mex function

this is the error i get.

?? invalid mex file C:\xfft_v5_0_bitacc_cmodel_mex.mexw32. the specified module could not be found

Error in use_mex 11 [output, blkexpm, overflow] = xfft_v5_0_bitacc_mex(generics, 10, input, scaling_sch,1 );

I have merely copied the matlab contents from page 19 of the pdf user guide. It can be downloaded from here.

I am using the same matlab 7.3 version as described and have put the mex file in the directory which i am running the command.

Chris

Reply to
chrisdekoh

nter/FFT.htm

First thing...you are in a wrong place..

To answer your question, when you are mexing you need to provide all the SUPPORTED .c files as arguments where the function definitions and function declarations are present.

-dK

Reply to
dk