Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- USB synchronous serial port
- Stein Erik Andresen
April 30, 2004, 10:04 pm
rate this thread
Re: USB synchronous serial port
Not sure as a finished boxed product, but at the chip level, look
at STm's new STR7 family.
These ARM cored microcontrollers have USB plus HDLC capable UARTs.
HDLC does not show on the radar very often these days.
- » Atmel STK500 beginner Flash mem verification problem
- — Next thread in » Embedded Programming
- » C++ threads versus PThreads for embedded Linux on ARM micro
- — Newest thread in » Embedded Programming