Small (OEM-)Memory Modules (SRAM/FLASH/DRAM)

Hello,

I'm looking for small memory modules with
- SRAMs (normal and fast)
- FLASH
- DRAMs
which I want to use for tests with my FPGA-board. The module can
contain only one type of the mentioned memories or more.
My idea is that I only must develop an adapter for my FPGA-board
because the modern packages are meanwhile a nightmare...
Supply voltage 3,3 V. The FPGA-board is from Memec Design
(Virtex-II Pro LC). Memec Design offers some memory add-on boards,
but I need more memory.

Any hints, ideas, own developments? Maybe I can use an add-on board
for an embedded controller module or something like that.

Thanks and greetings
Udo

Site Timeline