flash memory programmer

Hi,

To write to the flash memory, what kind of flash programmer do you guys usually use? I am using Fujitsu MBM29DL640E. I asked around and the average price is around $900. That is too expensive for me. Is there any programmer under $500?

Thanks!

Frank

Reply to
Frank

Take a look at the programmers at

The EMP-11 is reasonably priced (as that kind of product goes). Unfortunately, the interface software is only available as a Windows app. Haven't tried it under WINE.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to