SIP test call needed (yes, it involves an embedded project)

Greetings:

Does anyone have a few spare moments to place some SIP calls to this uri?:

SIP: snipped-for-privacy@cybertheque.org

I need to debug a uri parsing error that only happens on INVITES from foreign realms (UAs not registered to our local SIP server) and I don't know anyone to ask to make calls other than posting a general request :)

If you don't have a voip account, you can instantly get one (no costs) from

A useful softphone for testing is 'X-Ten Lite' (I can provide an url for downloading it).

If the connection works, you will hear WWV live (US NIST Standard time and freq station).

My appreciation to anyone who'll do this.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

Greetings:

Does anyone have a few spare moments to place some SIP calls to this uri?:

SIP: snipped-for-privacy@cybertheque.org

I need to debug a uri parsing error that only happens on INVITES from foreign realms (UAs not registered to our local SIP server) and I don't know anyone to ask to make calls other than posting a general request :)

If you don't have a voip account, you can instantly get one (no costs) from

A useful softphone for testing is 'X-Ten Lite' (I can provide an url for downloading it).

If the connection works, you will hear WWV live (US NIST Standard time and freq station).

My appreciation to anyone who'll do this.

Regards,

Michael

Reply to
msg

(uri deleted)

Well nobody responded so I continued my search for a callback service and discovered this one:

The account is free and it works well for inbound call testing when used as follows (procedure cut and pasted from a web forum user's post...):

self-testing):

as your "username" on sip Broker

password does NOT have to match any

This will take you to a web page

sip URI (which should default to the

connect with (*393613 for Free World

you are trying to call). If all

then as soon as that connects you

in the case *393613 reaches the

There does not seem to be a description of this anywhere in usenet archives, ergo this self-reply.

Regards,

Michael

"inbound call testing" "sip testing" "test calls" "please call my sip number" "sip call testing" "incoming sip calls" "echo server" "sip echo test" "make test calls" "incoming call testing" "test incoming calls" "debug incoming calls" "debug inbound sip" "foreign invites" "help me test" "sip callback"

Reply to
msg

What is a uri? :-)

--

                        cbfalconer at maineline dot net
Reply to

I suspect I'm misreading your humour (that smiley is a clue) but:

Steve

Steve at fivetrees

-- Michael N. Moran (h) 770 516 7918

5009 Old Field Ct. (c) 678 521 5460 Kennesaw, GA, USA 30144

"So often times it happens, that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key." The Eagles, "Already Gone"

The Beatles were wrong: 1 & 1 & 1 is 1

Reply to
Michael N. Moran