embedded project

does anyone know an easy embedded project? I haev a couple nice p166mhz boards and I'm looking for things to do with them.

Reply to
Clifford Momoh

Well, yes. I just spend $9 on a WinModem that works with Asterisk, the open source PBX. I set up my computer to be an intelligent answering machine since it does caller ID. The modem chip is made by Ambient which was acquired by Intel.

Asterisk has a simple equivalent of a CGI for advanced stuff, but I was thinking of building a literal maze with voicemail. You'd navigate by pressing the digits on the calling phone.

Anyway, just a idea.

If you do something neat, please think about writing an article for it. I'd be glad to host the article on

good luck, Bob Smith

Clifford Momoh wrote:

Reply to
Bob Smith