Selfsustained Web server, like IOBridge

Hi

I have been looking at the IOBridge 204 which can let you control stuff via the internet or Iphone etc. (Internet of Things)

But, I am a bit worried about the fact that it depends on the servers that IOBridge have and the survivability of the company.

Ofcourse, the Microchip ENC28J60 is available, but then I need to add a lot of code and tweeking.

Any other manufactors our there, with remote control via the internet features, but non-reliant on special servers?

IOBridge:

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to