SBC for simple browser and wifi enabled

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me is there any SBC that can be used as web browser with wifi connectivity? the development kit must be below $500 (since i dont have much money to experience) tell your suggestions?

Thank you

Reply to
freezeburger

sorry, i forgot to tell other requirement of course this SBC need to have Touch Panel LCD connection for displaying web broser. Thank you again

Reply to
freezeburger

You will not afford a development kit for this price. Buy a PDA and load Linux onto it.

Reply to
larwe

if i dont care how much for development kit, will there any sbc kit that provide my need?

Reply to
freezeburger

Not for $500 with a touchscreen LCD. The closest you might get is mARMalade from

but I don't think I'd recommend it.

Reply to
larwe