Web browser (epiphany browser) crashes

I'm running raspberry Pi 3 as a desktop, and am seeing the web browser crashing consistently on some pages. An example is . On accessing this page, the browser simply terminates and vanishes. Task Manager shows memory use around 200

+MB out of 925.

I'm running a Raspberry Pi 3 with a 32GB Kingston Class 10 flash chip. O/ S is 2016-05-27-raspbian-jessie with full apt-get update/upgrade done three days ago. Browser installed with raspbian is Web 3.8.2, Webkit

2.4.1 . User at the time is a plain account created by adduser.

Any similar experiences/ideas?

Reply to
Mel Wilson

This might be

.

gregor

--
 .''`.  Homepage https://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/

That looks very possible. Surprising how far webkit has gone beyond what I'm using. I'll chase that down.

Many Thanks.

Reply to
Mel Wilson