Resistive touch panels (where to buy?)

I am looking for a transparent resistive touch panel. My difficulty is
most suppliers do custom panels, but my quantity reauirements are too
small to warrant a custom design. I am hoping to find a standard panel
to suit my design. Exact size is not critical because we can design the
housing to suit the panel!

Requirements:
Transparant panel to overlay onto LCD display 120mm x 45mm aprox. (no
display needed)
Resistive 4, 5, or 8 wire.
no interface electronics needed - we design our own.
Any connector - FPC or other.
I hope to find a supplier with a range of sizes who can supply
quantities of 1 - 10.
Suggestions appreciated.
TIA

Re: Resistive touch panels (where to buy?)
Apollo sells seperate touch panels for their displays, maybe you can
find one close enough to your size requirement there.  Check out:

 http://www.apollodisplays.com

Another option, which might be even cheaper, is to look for surplus
displays with panels already attached and canabalize them.  Try Earth
LCD for starters..

 http://www.earthLCD.com

-Jim

Re: Resistive touch panels (where to buy?)

I suggest you'll have better luck asking your LCD vendor to supply the
product with a tablet pre-fitted, or look for another vendor who makes
a module with similar specs, but includes a touchscreen option. Pretty
much all of these tablets are custom parts, intended for some specific
display model.

Site Timeline