Re: Part Price web pages

How about

<http://www.avnetmarshall.com/dynamic/search

and

<http://www.allamerican.com/direct/default.asp

Also digikey of course.

Any others, anyone?

I've noticed that more of the manufacturers are clued up these days,
actually publishing chip prices. And they'll send you free samples too
:)

--

John Devereux

Re: Part Price web pages

Thanks, but I am not looking for the big distributor's sites.  I am
looking for other sites that search multiple distributors for you.  For
chip prices I normally go to the disti's sites.  But I am looking for
large battery prices and I expect I can get better pricing at some of
the smaller vendors.  So far Mouser has the best price and in stock.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

snipped-for-privacy@XYarius.com
Re: Part Price web pages

Ah, sorry, didn't take in your post properly.

There is

<http://www.findchips.com/ ,

Which searches multiple distributors.

--