Re: Part Price web pages

Without going to distributors sites, there are a couple of web sites to

> get pricing on parts. I know of
(also called > freetradezone.com). I know there is another, but I can't think of it. > What is the name?

How about

and

Also digikey of course.

Any others, anyone?

I've noticed that more of the manufacturers are clued up these days, actually publishing chip prices. And they'll send you free samples too :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Thanks, but I am not looking for the big distributor's sites. I am looking for other sites that search multiple distributors for you. For chip prices I normally go to the disti's sites. But I am looking for large battery prices and I expect I can get better pricing at some of the smaller vendors. So far Mouser has the best price and in stock.

--

Rick "rickman" Collins

rick.collins@XYarius.com
removed.

rickman

Ah, sorry, didn't take in your post properly.

There is

,

Which searches multiple distributors.

--