Target price?

I am founding a new company which makes some gadget and I just called avnet trying to source one tape&reel of microcontrollers. The rep asked me the "target price", which as a newbie, I don't know how to handle that question. I know the digikey prices but what would I expect from other distributors? Are there practical tips on how to haggle? Thanks.

Reply to
Bo-Ming Tong

Try half of Digikey's 100 off price.....

Reply to
martin.shoebridge