Raspberry Pi update from RS Components! - Page 2

Re: Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!

Who cares.  The news speaks for itself and I don't really care if Don
has an ax to grind or not.

I don't mean to be rude, but get over it.  There are lots more fun and
interesting things to discuss here than whether Don is spreading
FUD.

Tell me something cool about the rPi.  I'm not a fan, but I see some
potential and I'd like to hear more about that.

Rick

Re: Raspberry Pi update from RS Components!

Chris, if you look at the message I wrote, you will find I only quoted
an email sent to me from RS, and did not comment at all. The subject
line explains this, that is if you take the time to read it.

In fact I made sure I didn't comment, so people like you couldn't twist
what I said, but you managed, didn't you.

You again have again concocted the message to suit your own agenda.

What is your agenda, and what is your beef?

If you don't like my messages, why do you join in the threads?

This was simply a copy of an email that RS sent to me because I
expressed an interest in the Raspberry Pi.

What crime have I committed?

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie