RS Components - MyOrders

My orders don't show up in MyOrders. I contacted RS about it, and was
advised that there was probably an error. Not exactly helpful.

Anyone else seeing this. Alternatively, does anyone have a MyOrders
section that does contain their previous orders?

Sylvia.

Re: RS Components - MyOrders

Yes, I had that issue with my last order. First submission I got an
error window after pressing the confirmation button saying that there
had been an error and the order hadn't been submitted, but the next
page loaded was the standard "your order has been submitted" page.

Confused, I checked the "My Orders" page and there was nothing shown
(I did think it a little curious that there weren't any old orders in
there either). I was in a hurry so I foolishly resubmitted the order,
this didn't show the error window, but didn't appear in "My Orders"
either. Then I saw that I'd got two order confirmation Emails in my
inbox, so I Emailed RS and they canceled the duplicate second order
for me.

Last time I checked there still wasn't anything shown in "My Orders".

The take away for me has been to trust the Emails, and not the "My
Orders" page.

--

Site Timeline