Problems with UART

HI...

I am programming with a MAVRIC II that uses the ATMEGA 128 but I connect
GP2D12 infrarred sensor to the UART and I use the hyperterminal for see th
output of the sensor but the only thing that I receive was:
@}@@wp@}@pNstr@xw@

What can I do??? The same thing happened with the srf04 ultrasoni
sensor!!!

I appreciate any help

Thanks

www.EmbeddedRelated.com

Re: Problems with UART
either
a) the baud rate is not correct
or
b) one end is set to 8 bit and one is set to 9 bit
--
Tim Mitchell

Re: Problems with UART

GP2D12 produces analog signal.  You probably need to connect it to one of
ADC inputs?

   Vadim

Site Timeline