Problems with UART

HI...

I am programming with a MAVRIC II that uses the ATMEGA 128 but I connect GP2D12 infrarred sensor to the UART and I use the hyperterminal for see th output of the sensor but the only thing that I receive was: Éò@}@@wp@}@pNstr@¶ÏÌôóxw@¶ÏÌôó

What can I do??? The same thing happened with the srf04 ultrasoni sensor!!!

I appreciate any help

Thanks

elsaximena

In article , elsaximena writes

either a) the baud rate is not correct or b) one end is set to 8 bit and one is set to 9 bit

--
Tim Mitchell
Reply to

GP2D12 produces analog signal. You probably need to connect it to one of ADC inputs?

Vadim

Reply to
Vadim Borshchev