problems with viewdraw

Hi Group

Im having problems with viewdraw schematic for VHDL. Im building a system with lots of modules, so Im using the schematic tool for making it more simpel.

When creating symbols with busses i keep getting errors. What is the correct way of making a symbol from a schematic with busses, should I use in/out pins ?? or what

furthermore after I have created a symbol, on of the pins have a "U?" beside it. How do I get around this problem??

Kind regards

Brian

Reply to
Brian