Problem creating the ML403 project using Xilinx tool

Hi Guys,

I am new to Xilinx tools. I am facing some problem while creating the "Base system Builder project" for ML403 Rev B board.

The steps as follows:

  1. I have downloaded the "ml403_emb_ref_ppc_81.zip" from Xilinx website.
  2. I have used the tools EDK10.SP2 and ISE10.1SP4.

Problem: When I am creating the base system builder project. I am able to see the UART_LITE, XPS_UARTLITE, ETHERNETLITE, XPS_ETHERNETLITE

How can I get the actual devices like OPB_ETHERNET, PLB_ETHERNET..different options like NO DMA, Scattered DMA..etc

Please Help me on this.

-- Naresh Bhat

Reply to
nareshgbhat

You can download IP from the Xilinx WEB site. I think the full Ethernet costs a few dollars, but you can always get evaluation licenses.

--
Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop
17 official architecture ports, more than 6000 downloads per month.

+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
Certified by TÜV as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.
Reply to
FreeRTOS.org