Value of a Xilinx ML403 kit?

I've just realized that the box causing one of my shelves to bow down in the middle is a complete Xilinx ML403 PowerPC+FPGA evaluation kit, with the USB-JTAG adapter and all the other goodies that it originally included. It's vanishingly unlikely that I'll ever use it again.

I guess I should list it on eBay; anyone have an idea what it's worth?

Thanks.

Reply to
larwe