PPP for embedded systems

For any that are interested, I've written a PPP/IP/UDP/TCP stack and command
processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation
version up on the web that runs under windows that connects to a modem via a
serial port.  I haven't quite decided what to do
with it yet but I'm thinking about using it for GPRS phone connections.

If anyone wants the AVR version let me know I will sell you a programmed AVR for
the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips
you send me.  It is upgradable via the seril port.

I'd take any feedback on how useful you think something like this would be.

thanx,

Mike

Re: PPP for embedded systems

Code is at www.nchip.com

thanx,

Mike

Re: PPP for embedded systems

I am totally unable to find any such code.  I tried your download
section, which doesn't show any lists, and searches for ppp and
tcp.

Re: PPP for embedded systems

Hmm strange, just tried it on both IE and Mozilla no prob.

http://www.nchip.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=viewdownload&cid=1

But here it is direct:
http://www.nchip.com/download/unetser_win_em_v05.zip

Re: PPP for embedded systems
If the code is "unetser_win_em_v05.zip" on your downloads page, then the
link does not appear to be working.

Regards.

http://www.FreeRTOS.org

command processor for the AVR. I've put a emulation
a serial port.  I haven't quite decided what to do
AVR for the cost of a MEGA128 or program it on chips
be.

Re: PPP for embedded systems

Argh!!  Your right, its fixed.  This will teach me to try to be effective at 2am.

Thanx,

mike

Site Timeline