PC104 Intel compatible CPU board without VGA

Hello,

I am looking for a "minimalistic" low cost PII 300 > compatibile PC104 CPU board (preferably VIA Eden/C3) with at least 1MB RAM, 2MB flash and two serial lines. No VGA, kbd, LAN or other animals needed. I've found a bunch of all-in-one PCs on the web but I'd prefere minimalistic solution if it exists. If somebody knows for such a product please let me know.

Yours,

goran

Reply to
Goran Bervar

The CPU may be a bit under powered, but check their other products - there may be something useful for you?

HTH

Chris.

Reply to
CH