PC104 Intel compatible CPU board without VGA

Hello,

I am looking for a "minimalistic" low cost PII 300 > compatibile PC104 CPU
board (preferably VIA Eden/C3) with at least 1MB RAM, 2MB flash and two
serial lines. No VGA, kbd, LAN or other animals needed. I've found a bunch
of all-in-one PCs on the web but I'd prefere minimalistic solution if it
exists. If somebody knows for such a product please let me know.

Yours,

goran

Re: PC104 Intel compatible CPU board without VGA
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

http://www.eepd.com/products/fs_products.html

The CPU may be a bit under powered, but check their other products -
there may be something useful for you?

HTH

Chris.

Site Timeline